Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks!
When I started this site and its companion ones (see side links) I thought it would be a good way to help the teachers in my school district. But, thanks to the teachers helping me (two of whom are way outside of my school district) on this site and YOU, it has grown each month to where in March we had over 10,000 hits. A number of you have linked this site to yours and/or featured it in your own blogs. Additionally, I've received a number of e-mails with suggestions. So thanks and please keep your ideas and site visits coming. _ KenHalla

1 comment:

Kara Hamilton - Macsuga said...

Thanks for doing this! I really like it and wish I had known about it earlier! I think you posted it on the list serve, but it is blocked from school, so really, I just found it. Aggh. 2 days!

Kara Macsuga
Loxahatchee, fL