Friday, December 2, 2011

The Big Religion Chart

As much as I love teaching I occasionally get frustrated by my students' amazing ability to get around our school blocks and get on Facebook, but then when they have to do an assignment, they can't seem to use a search engine for a positive use.  For example I had the kids do a comparison chart on three religions the other day and even gave them the page numbers in our e-book and still a number of kids didn't complete it.  Then I performed my "magic trick" by putting the religions in a Google search and writing "+ comparison chart" and they were unfortunately amazed that they could get all their answers on the Big Religion Chart which has founders, texts, beliefs, origins, practice, symbols and even a link for more information.

No comments: