Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fun Learning Videos

I just finished my India unit so I will have to show this next year, but above is The Mahabharata ("Abracadabra" by the Steve Miller Band.  Here are a bunch more learning videos played to well known (perhaps well know by my generation) of items you are/have/or will teach in world history this year. Some content areas are the Renaissance, the French Revolution, Mesopotamians, the Black Plague and lots more. A big thanks to a new addition of my department, Ryan Mrowka, for the heads up on it. 

1 comment:

Bennett said...

These videos are amazing! Can't believe I hadn't come across them before. Thanks! I'm now subscribed to them on YouTube. There's also a great TED talk that you can view with the teachers who made these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44jxjM_7jnY