Monday, March 11, 2013

WWI Webquest, e-book, QR codes

Kim Belknap is taking my integrating technology in the classroom course (which I will be offering this summer to people who want to take it virtually - details will come out in early April).  She just did a great webquest on World War I using her e-book (and if you don't have Patterns of Interaction, you could use any of the e-books I have listed on the side of this page under the links) as well as QR codes.  The nice thing about the QR codes is that her students used their smartphones to see the Internet page and save her use of laptops (on which they also could answer their questions using Google Drive).  I should add that you can now get the Patterns book for your iPad as well (which is what my students are using for the next couple of months). 

No comments: