Saturday, July 13, 2013

Printing from I Pad and Android


Printing from your phone or I Pad is not easy, and often not possible.  You need Google Cloud Print or Airprint. Not any more!  New software for Android and IOS devices allows you to print on any printer or copier to which your computer is connected.

For your I Pad or I Phone, Presto, which you can download from Colobros software allows you to print to any printer on your network. You download the software onto your computer and then your devices automatically find  printers on your computer.  You don't have to install anything on your device, only your computer. My I Pad found my home printer and all the printers and copiers at school.   I tested it with a webpage on my I Pad.  Printing worked like a charm.   

For an Android device, you need ThinPirnt. You have to register and create an account and then ask the program to connect your printer.  You also need to install the app on your device.  I tested it with my Samsung phone.  I went to a picture on my gallery and clicked share and "Print with ThinPirnt."  It also worked like a charm.

2 comments:

Md Mahbubu Hasan said...

Interesting blog. Thanks. you may like discount. So try it.
http://www.bestessays.com/bestessays_discount_code.php

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

Do you need a coursework written by a pro? Why are you still here? It's the right time to contact us at ​http://dissertationwriting.services/ and let us help you with your complicated academic work! Good luck!